Kelly Services is hiring a Sr. Full Stack Web / Mobile Developer – Angular for a 4 month contract opportunity in Woodland Hills, CA. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Full Stack Web / Mobile Developer – Angular
Pay:$72.85 – Max Rate on W2 only
Woodland Hills, CA
• Develop API’s using Java which are consumed for Web and Mobile application
• Integral part of the transformation initiative in digitalizing the Platform
• Develop User interfaces for Digital Customer facing Responsive Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
• Perform Application analysis of the existing legacy application and extract code
• Writing unit testing on Java based applications
• Create technical designs
• Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Responsive Application
• Ensuring high performance and not create any technical debts
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Must work PST hours (between 8am-5pm PST)
• Qualified candidate must have 5+ years of software development experience in Web development and Web technologies.
• Expert knowledge in CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
• Experience with version control tools – Git namely and familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experienced in the handling of extracting and manipulating complex data relationships utilizing document-oriented data structures and configuring these data sets for optimal processing
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth etc.
• Passion for peer review – participate in and conduct design and code reviews
• Proven understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Basic Knowledge in Accessibility Testing Tools & Processes Prevalent with Accessibility standards (WCAG, ADA, DD etc.) and guidelines
• Ability to learn AWS serverless architectures utilizing Amazon’s AWS stack: Cloudfront, Lambda, S3, Route 53, Cognito, Elastic Search, Aurora, Athena
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS;
• Angular (version 7+) : 4+yrs
• CSS3 and HTML5: 5yrs
• JQuery: 3 yrs
• Ajax: 5 yrs
• OO: 5 yrs
• JSON : 4 yrs
• XML: 4 yrs
• SOAP/REST API: 5 yrs
• Git: 5 yrs
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.