Responsible for assisting with monitoring specialist, technicians and contractors as well as the safety and progress of construction personnel. Observes the progress on new build, rebuild, extension, expansion, design and planning. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Acts as liaison with appropriate Comcast engineering personnel, company consultants and vendors.
- Inspects the quality of work of employees and contractors regularly ensuring that all standards (federal, state and Company) are followed.
- Implements appropriate methods, practices, policies, procedures and change processes keeping employees informed of changes.
- Creates and assigns work schedules.
- Ensures that resources (i.e., vehicles, equipment and inventory) are maintained in proper working order.
- Works closely with upper management and participates to ensure the execution of projects.
- Ensures that logs and reports are created/ updated on construction, projects, materials and expenditures. Serves as a resource to other Specialists on maintaining accurate logs and reports.
- Assists to plans all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, production planning and control, material and labor cost control.
- Reviews, resolves, follows-up customer request and complaints.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.