- Owns the User Analytics effort by collaborating with Product Managers and DevOps leads to glean User statistics, specifically around navigation, feature discovery and optimal app workflow
- Supports the Tech360 Product Management Team with Stakeholder communications, monthly release management activities, and oversight of sprint calendars
- Responsible for Feature Intake, prioritization, and management of an intake portal and workflow
- Direct Engagement with Users and Key Stakeholders to understand development asks
- Responsible for incident related impact assessment and communications, including coordination with Comms and Engineering teams
- Creates and builds deployment plans. Facilitates and drives the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts and resolves with the appropriate level of management.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item resolution and track completion.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer observations.
- Develop reporting requirements as part of user story creation, and collaborate with Field Ops Business Intelligence team on ensuring requirements reflect the business ask.
- Partner with Executive Director, Finance, BI and other teams on forecasting feature benefit, as well as efficacy of features already deployed, as well as how it impacts prioritization.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong Program management experience and experience with Web or Mobile interface design, research and/or workflow as well as Agile
- Experience with analytics platforms, comparable to, but not limited to Tableau, Omniture, Granfana, Interana
- Familiarity with the Net Promoter System
- Experience with desktop video editing preferred,but not required
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Employees At All Levels Are Expected To
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our