Responsible for engaging customers in a retail location and driving
sales of Comcast's services including HDTV, high speed internet, home
security, wireless cards, and digital telephone services. Educate,
excite, and assist consumers by helping them understand the benefit of
these services and selling the best possible solution to meet their
needs. Communicate these advantages to consumers and place an order on
their behalf at a designated location inside the retail store.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
– Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around Comcast products and services.
– Sell with passion and engage new and existing customers in a high
quality experience which enables them to make informed purchase
– Maintain high energy and detailed sales product knowledge including
– Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
– Meet or exceed sales quotas in accountability based culture.
– Proactively retain existing customers from canceling service by using
– Evaluate customer's potential product needs and make appropriate
– Process payments and equipment transactions in order to maximize the
– Work in a fast, high volume environment and maintain a positive "I can
– Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
about the store constantly.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– High School Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 3-5 years related experience