Come make your mark with Watermark! We’re a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we’re intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees’ physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Personnel Security Specialist II to join our talented team in Los Angeles AFB, CA.
The Personnel Security Specialist’s primary function is to handle personnel security functions in support of the customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” PERSEC services for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities
In this role you will…
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with PERSEC.
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing.
- Perform data entry to the Joint Access Database Environment and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota information.
- Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all personnel of the supported element.
- Build and Maintain tracking spreadsheets/databases for customer PERSEC activities.
- Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide support for the security awareness and education programs.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Government Security Representative.
- Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions.
- Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility.
- Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires.
- Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access.
- Perform data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database (JADE) and maintain all customer sponsored personnel access information.
- Receive and/or Transmit classified visit requests as necessary to meet customer needs.
- 6-8 years related experience including 4 years’ relevant SCI or SAP experience.
- Minimum of 2 years SAP experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience (4 years work experience)
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAP training
- Must complete JPAS training
- Must complete Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) training
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active/current TS/SCI with eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information. Must be willing to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
KEYWORDS: Access Control, Visitor Access, Site Security, Security Manager, FSO, SCIF Security, PERSEC, Personnel Security, PHYSEC, Physical Security, DOD Security, SAPF, ICD, NISPOM, JADE, DD-254, e-QIP, CPSO, SSO, DoDM, JAFAN, DCID, Facility Security, CSSO, SSR, CSSR, Special Security, SCI
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.