Do you love digital marketing and get excited just hearing the word “traffic”? Do you enjoy geeking out on digital analytics? Are you curious? Are you obsessed about customer experience? Do you have a contagious positive vibe and love spreading it?
If you find yourself answering yes to all the questions above, then you might just be the superhero Digital guru we are searching for.
We are seeking for an energetic, fun, and creative Digital Marketing Manager with an entrepreneurial drive to join our digital team who can help grow and expand our digital and ecommerce presence. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to own and reinvent the digital experience for PDC’s people identification products that caters to a myriad of markets which include large festivals, schools, hospitals, and government. This key role will be responsible for growing online revenue, delivering great brand and customer experiences, and building robust analytical capabilities to maximize acquisition, engagement and retention. This role will work across all digital marketing functions to accelerate the portfolio approach, impact to the business, and overall brand awareness. Responsibilities
* Manage & optimize brand’s website to improve customer experience, conversion rates and revenue
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns including but not limited to: Google Ads, BingAds, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
* Leverage data and strategy provided by team, agencies and leadership to execute optimizations and new initiatives based on insights: identify audiences, penetrate and optimize campaign targeting, A/B test, analyze customer segments for opportunities, test retention strategies to maximize LTV and develop, execute and test new acquisition strategies for growth.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to grow D2C channel
* Own digital marketing channels to drive awareness, traffic, and email sign-ups to acquire, engage, and retain customers including email, social media, SEO and paid media
* Develop and execute digital strategy for new product launches in partnership with the product marketing and sales teams to drive new customer acquisition and growth goals
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate Qualifications
* 5+ years experience in web/digital management, with knowledge of web development, UX/UI, and design and their intersection with marketing strategy and tactics
* Experience partnering with digital agency and contractor relationships, and working with design, development, and SEO/SEM teams for optimization and KPIs
* Deep project management experience; proven ability to initiate large-scale web initiatives and get them across the finish line on time and within budget
* Understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices and ability to implement across programs
* Thorough knowledge of web testing methodologies and frameworks and experience putting them into action
* Ability to strategize and develop new creative suites both internally and with external graphic design
* Ability to optimize eCommerce technologies and third-party platforms, such as Shopify, Magento, WordPress, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Hubspot, and other third party automation tools and software. Benefits:
* Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment — medical, dental, vision, life
* 401(k) with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Bonus opportunity
* Free coffee and occasional snacks
* Vacation and Holiday pay Company Overview: Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2019, employed approximately 6,100 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2019 sales were approximately $1.16 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradycorp.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled